Monday, June 24, 2013

Prep work for week one is complete!

Good morning....

OK, so I spent most of last night prepping for week one of clean eating....I know from my weight loss journey the key to success is being prepared and planning ahead as much as possible....one of the things that is so successful with Weight Wathers is that no matter where I go, I can essentially eat what I want within moderation as long as I look, read and plan....

Because I'm now going a step further and choosing to eliminate those foods which I beleive to be the culprits in my stomach somersaults, I need to be a little better prepared....so I made some "go to" items that will help when I open the fridge and say, "what is there to eat?"

So I'll follow this post with a list I made for some friends of the prep I did and some pictures (if I can figure out how to embed pictures...LOL) for some things I will always try to have on hand....

I also thing it'll be interesting as I move through the days, and track on eTools to see what my Points Plus values are as well....so many of us live the Weight Watchers plan and I think it's important to see how my clean eating will compare to my days filled with a lot of processed foods.....

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment