Thursday, June 27, 2013

SO far, SO good!

Good morning....so I'm 5 days in....really started Sunday but started the 30 day count on Monday...the 24th....is the official countdown date.....you know because I follow the Weight Watchers plan, they've taught me over the years to eat really good.....so I am not having to work too many veggies and fruit into my diet because they were essentially there already.....

The difference has been of course eliminating cheese (dairy) and no grains....and even that hasn't been bad at all....but let me tell you the biggest thing I'm noticing is how many times I realize I would go to the pantry or fridge for that quick box of this, or can or jar of that.....Bottled sauces, etc.....yikes...now that has been an eye opener.....

So, creativity is the key to this.....because I don't DO steamed veggies and chicken people.....LOL....I must taste, spice, zest and want that food to dance in my mouth....my WW leader said last night at our meeting....I want a PARTY in my mouth....

I'm not one of those people who does food as a fuel and a second thought.....like who are these people who say, "Oh, I just forgot to eat" WHAAAAT???? May I ask, how does one FORGET to eat??? Not me.....I start planning my next meal as I'm eating the one in front of me.....can anyone relate?

And of course my first weekend without my favorite elixir is coming up......but I got this.....I'm driven....no wine for me......water is cleansing.....cleansing is good.....and of course, CrossFit is keeping me focused as well......so I lift my water bottle and say, "Cheers" to you all.....it's going to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment