Monday, July 1, 2013

7 days down and feeling great!

Good morning!

We've had blistering heat out here....105, 109 yesterday and this week more of the same....I always ask myself, how did the pioneers do this??? No AC, fans and they still had to work in the heat regardless. They had no choice if they wanted to feed thier families....

So the Pioneers....they ate off the land, and worked hard....I'll bet they didn't have an obesity epidemic back then.....fresh food, cooked without any fillers, additives or preservatives....and hard work....reminds me of my life these days....LOL....clean eating and working hard at CrossFit.

7 complete days under my belt now and I feel great! Sleep is amazing....along with my stomach GI issues being 98% non-existant. YAY me! So, what is the culprit, dairy or grains? We'll find out in late July....

I didn't eat a lot of sugars and grains so that part hasn't been really tough....but cheese is my longing...no worries though, as I am so excited to complete this challenge and then I'll continue with small modifications. I've been averaging approx 22-25 Weight Watachers Points Plus values per day. Trust me when I say, I'm getting plenty of food.....haven't been hungry once....

As for CrossFit.....well, after 30 days (12 sessions) of OnRamp I doubled my reps for squats, push ups, ring rows and 2/200 meter runs and shaved a minute off my time....LOVE my trainers!

Have a great week everyone! Stay cool!


1 comment:

  1. Great job Sue!! It's hard to start a new routine and it looks like you are doing great!! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete