Wednesday, July 3, 2013

When I grow up I wanna be like....

...Isabel Rizzo! She is 87 years young! She is one of those little old ladies we ALL strive to be. Don't get me wrong...although she still walks every day...she moves slower in her golden years, but YAY for her to get out and move daily! She looks like she's had lots of experience with life, kids, grandkids, etc....but the one thing about Isabel that stands out above all else, is how SHARP she is.

She and I struck up a conversation about "eating clean". She ate "clean" before people had even heard about it.....before it was a "pop culture" thing....She "got it" waaay before the rest of us did.....She navigated the aisles of "Health Food Stores" with the hippies and Naturalists....She knew the value of eating organic and natural food with no "Crap" in it.....and she is reaping the rewards of that today!

When I'm 87 years old, I want to walk every day, read to the kids at my local school, tend to my family and be able to carry on daily like Isabel Rizzo. Onward!


No comments:

Post a Comment