Wednesday, July 24, 2013

30 Days and beyond!

Well, day 30 was yesterday.....but I will not stop there.....I feel too good to go back to the way I ate before. I LOVE eating clean and feeling great! I might sneek a bit of cheese with my wine now and then or have a whole grain muffin when I just have to....but those things and sugar will now be a treat, not an every day/week occurrance.

I haven't stepped on the scale yet, but my clothes are falling off my butt these days! I'm proud to say that this is the first time in my life that I have worked on getting healthier with just that in my mind set....GETTING HEALTHIER! The weight loss will come as well....I'm just not as focused on that as I am the bigger picture which is living out the rest of my life without chronic illness and pain, etc...

I'm enjoying a glass of wine and tonight I might have Sushi.....but it'll be the wild caught fish and veggies.....hold the rice please! Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment